Our CPR and First Aid-certified guides have been extensively trained. They are well educated on Hawaii’s history, flora and fauna. All guides carry two-way radios and first-aid kits.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Sneakers that can get wet and muddy—we have all-terrain rental shoes available for $5.00 per pair
- Light, comfy clothes that can get wet & muddy
- Swimsuit underneath
- Drinking water (32 oz per person)
- Towel, sunscreen & hat
- Mosquito repellent & rain poncho
- Change of dry clothes for afterward
- 5 years of age or older and in good physical condition.
- Hiking is moderately strenuous, includes multiple stream crossings and is approximately two hours, round trip.
- Kayaking is beginner level, and total kayaking time is approximately one hour.
AGE/PHYSICAL CONDITION FOR ZIPPING:
65–280 lbs.; good physical condition with NO recent injury or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back. No expectant mothers. Guests who are planning to zip line will be weighed at check-in.
CHILDREN ON TOUR:
- Children age 16 & 17 may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Children age 5 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
The zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of ACCT, has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.
PICNIC & BACKPACK USE INCLUDED:
A delicious picnic is included: make-your-own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie.
We provide a backpack for your use on the tour.
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
8:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.