GUIDES AND TACK:
All rides are led by trained professional guides certified in First Aid and CPR and equipped with two-way radios and first aid kits. We provide western saddles only. Helmets are available upon request and are required for children ages 8-12.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Completely covered shoes that can get muddy (sneakers or hiking shoes). No Crocs or aqua shoes. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5.00 per pair).
- Long pants recommended
- Wear a swimsuit under clothes or bring along for swimming
- Towel and sunscreen
- Hat and insect repellent
- 8 years or older
- 250 lbs. maximum weight
- 6’5” maximum height
- No expectant mothers
- In good physical condition.
- Height-to-weight ratios apply. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
The 3-hour Private Ride offers an optional hike to a waterfall. The hike is rated moderate-to-difficult and includes a steep trail, up and down (500-foot gain) and steps with rope handholds. You also would descend and later climb back up a 10-foot rock wall.
CHILDREN ON TOUR:
- Children age 16 & 17 may tour without an adult.
- A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Children age 8 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
PICNIC INCLUDED (3-Hour Ride Only):
A delicious picnic is included: make-your-own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie.
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
Available Monday through Saturday Please call to arrange a private ride.
- 2 hour ride: check-in 9:30
- 3 hour ride: check-in 12:30
- 3 hour ride includes a full picnic.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.